Friday, June 24, 2011

Winnie the Pooh 1st Birthday

This is a party I helped style along with my sister-in-law for my neice, Isley's first birthday. She loves her Winnie the Pooh toy, so her mom decided to go with a Pooh theme. We weren't all too excited about this theme because it's been done so much, but we tried to give it a DIY feel. Here are some of the pics from her special day!
The "Big Kid's" Table

Pooh love Isley :)

Honey favors for the adult guests

Food Cards

The kids table

The Cake

The birthday girl's highchair

The birthday girl!!


  1. What a sweet party. I love all the bees!

  2. W.O.W. ! I WANT THIS PARTY! I had forgotten how amazing winnie the pooh is and also how great red and yellow are! I will be rummaging around for my winnie books and unpacking my gryffindor scarf this very evening!
    thanks x

  3. What an amazing job! I'm in the process of planning my sister-in-law's baby shower who is in love with winnie the pooh. I was wondering did you make the beehive and bees?

  4. Lovely baby..very nicely decorated party.The beehive and bees are the most attractive one.

  5. Did you make the bees? I love them, and I'm how trying to figure out how you did it. If you don't mind sharing how you did it, I would love to know. Thanks!

  6. Hi there! I am wondering how you made the beehive and bees? They are amazing! I cant find them


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...